Saturday, January 9, 2021

History of American Television

 Level: 2C de la eso

In one of my low-middle ability English classes, I was asked to prepare something for their unit on media. I ended up putting way too much effort in but the result was pretty cool. I created a powerpoint presentation that focused on the history of Television in the United States, with interactive activities every few slides. My interactive activities tended to focus on a certain aspect of American culture like "The White nuclear family", and included watching clips of TV from that era. The presentation ended with a discussion of "TV" today, with questions about social media and streaming services.

Here is the link to the presentation: TV in America: then and now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Intro

Hello! Yes, Hello. My name is Aedan. Yes, Aedan. I am a 24 year old teacher and writer from Seattle. Or, I guess, I will be a teacher and w...